As an SEO blog, we are accepting technology-related guest posts from the users. To publish a new post you have to follow some rules-
- You have to be a level 2 forum member. You can achieve it very easily by posting 20 forum posts. See Details
- This blog is about blogging and SEO. So your article should be related to these topics.
- You have to reply to comments on your blog post. Not all the comments, but you need to reply at least 2/3 comments.
- The article should be well written, 100% plagiarism-free, and unique. For images, you can use Pixabay or, Pexels or, other copyright-free images. Other materials used in your article should be copyright free.
- You have to follow our community guidelines. In short, you can not show hatred to other people or, community.
- Article length should be 500+ words long.
- You can use at most 3 links and 2 videos inside an article. (Optional)
- We have to avoid Hacking, Cracking, Betting, Casino and all other illegal things
- You can use Grammarly software/Chrome plugin to avoid grammatical errors(Optional)
- Promotional links are not allowed inside the guest post(Your account may be deleted for using affiliate links). You only can use links if it is relevant and helpful for readers.
I want to share a quote from Ron Dawson,
The first thing you need to decide when you build your blog is what you want to accomplish with it, and what it can do if successful
Write The Title, Use Tags(use comma to separate tags), and complete the article using the form below and submit. We will add featured image and Categories on it.
Please log in to submit content!
On-Page SEO Tips: To write an SEO optimized article you have to follow some rules. The best practice is to put the key phrase or, it’s a synonym in the title, headings, meta, and first paragraph of an article. Google has no policy to show longer articles on top. But it is easier to optimize a longer article for a particular long-tail keyphrase. It is better to keep keyword density below 3%. Enjoy your writing.